Many brands know that investing in a paid advertising strategy for their independent retailers is essential to increasing foot traffic and sales, but do their retailers understand the value? That's where reps play a pivotal role.
In this session, you'll hear from the reps themselves about how they take their brand's national advertising goals and customize them for independent retailers in their territory.
Eileen Crowther, Senior Account Marketing Manager at The North Face, brings her experience as an external sales rep and then transitioning into an internal role to this session. She currently develops marketing and sales strategies for their wholesale specialty dealers.
In this session, you will learn:
- Strategies and tactics to help retailers understand the benefit of locally targeted advertising
- How to increase retailer participation in brand campaigns
- Customization techniques for territories
- Why local advertising success leads to brand and retailer success
- How brands can improve the success of their co-op programs
Eileen Crowther is the Sr. Account Marketing Manager for The North Face. She has worked with The North Face for eleven years, first with an external sales agency and now as an internal employee. She currently develops The North Face’s marketing and sales strategies for its wholesale specialty dealers. Prior to The North Face Eileen worked in Brand Development for the home shopping retailer QVC. She has an MBA in Marketing from Temple University.